Go to the Deerfield.com web site!
FAQ  | Search  | Register  | Log in  
Mail Delivery for my domain is failing

Deerfield.com Forum Home -> Email Routing Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
rmantala01

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Mail Delivery for my domain is failing Reply with quote

Mail delivery for my domain (ipcr.net) is failing when sending emails to users on sbcglobal.net or att.net.
NDR shows that your email server is blacklisted again.
Here's a copy of the NDRs I am receiving (email address were xxx'd out by me for security purposes):

The original message was received at Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:47:22 -0500

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <xxxxxxxxxxxxx@sbcglobal.net> <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@sbcglobal.net>

----- Transcript of session follows ----- .. while talking to sbcmx9.prodigy.net
>>> MAIL From:<xxxx@ipcr.net>
<<< 553 5.3.0 nlpi125 - o2D1lMME004830, DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 67.217.34.250 >_is_blocked.__For_information_see_http://att.net/blocks

I would have submitted this request as a Support Ticket, but that link on the Dns2Go Support page is dead too (see my post regarding that at: http://forum.deerfield.com/viewtopic.php?t=2950).

Your help with this issue is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
RM Antala
mikec

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Mail Delivery for my domain is failing Reply with quote

Hello,

Will get a look at this immediately.

Thank you,

Mike Courterier
Deerfield.com

rmantala01 wrote:
Mail delivery for my domain (ipcr.net) is failing when sending emails to users on sbcglobal.net or att.net.
NDR shows that your email server is blacklisted again.
Here's a copy of the NDRs I am receiving (email address were xxx'd out by me for security purposes):

The original message was received at Fri, 12 Mar 2010 20:47:22 -0500

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <xxxxxxxxxxxxx@sbcglobal.net> <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@sbcglobal.net>

----- Transcript of session follows ----- .. while talking to sbcmx9.prodigy.net
>>> MAIL From:<xxxx@ipcr.net>
<<< 553 5.3.0 nlpi125 - o2D1lMME004830, DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 67.217.34.250 >_is_blocked.__For_information_see_http://att.net/blocks

I would have submitted this request as a Support Ticket, but that link on the Dns2Go Support page is dead too (see my post regarding that at: http://forum.deerfield.com/viewtopic.php?t=2950).

Your help with this issue is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
RM Antala
rmantala01

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mike,

Could you please reply to this post when the issue has been fixed... as of right now, it is still occurring. I have some emails I need to get out to clients this weekend and both of them are AT&T customers, so I have no way of sending them those emails right now.

Thanks,
RM Antala
mikec

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

As of 7:30 AM EDT they indicated it would take 24-48 hours for the IP to be cleared.

If you can email me the details of the messages that are being affected, I can get them routed via an alternative gateway. I will need the from and to email addresses for each message.

Mail me at: mikec@deerfield.com

Mike Courterier
Deerfield.com

rmantala01 wrote:
Thanks Mike,

Could you please reply to this post when the issue has been fixed... as of right now, it is still occurring. I have some emails I need to get out to clients this weekend and both of them are AT&T customers, so I have no way of sending them those emails right now.

Thanks,
RM Antala
rmantala01

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again Mike...

I'll email you that info in a few minutes, thanks for offering to get those emails routed for me. It's service like this that makes me glad that I chose Deerfield.com.

RM Antala
Deerfield.com Forum Home -> Email Routing Support View previous topic :: View next topic